Thursday, July 05, 2007

Japanese Helper




This is a program I wrote in 1st semester 2006. I designed it as a teaching aid for myself and as a substitute for a learning partner. Perhaps someone in this world might find it useful...

From memory I think I stopped developing it because I couldn't work out how to output Japanese kana into the message boxes, though I can't say I tried particularly hard. Although I did find it helpful, I found home made flash cards to be equally as useful.

Enjoy!
(download coming soon)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sukhmani Khorana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:35 AM  
Blogger yan said...

Romney is looking replica omega watches to Colorado for his fourth win this year u-boat replica watches in the race for the replica hermes Republican nomination. His campaign is playing down replica breitling watches its expectations, in a memo that emphasizes the former Massachusetts governor's long-term plans.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your blog friv

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home